Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Writer's Space, um, I Mean Life


There are days when I cannot see the desktop. --->

And there are days when I cannot find the right book, or books.




And there are days when everything just works out without searching, flipping pages, living in a paperless society.

Um, well that last idea is still a fantasy, but hey, I like tactile. Digital has its place, but just doesn't feet quite right. Flipping the pages, sorting through stacks of paper, that is the life for me. The writer's life.

Read more Books! (if you can find them) lol







_____________________________________________________________________________

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines