Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why we do not post comments.


I do not know about you, but usually when I do leave a comment one of two things happens. I get either a snide, snarky response or nothing. Like you, my time is valuable. If anyone leaves you a comment, be courteous and type in the following: Thank you for your comment.

Of course when it comes to commenting on a professional’s blog or website, then nearly everyone posts something. This is my chance to be read by all of his or her followers, we think. My fifteen nano-seconds of fame. WFD

Guess what, the more you post on the blogs or websites maintained by ordinary folks like yourself, the more those same people will comment on yours.

Give online etiquette a chance. It will make you feel better about yourself. Furthermore, if you do not leave crappy comments, and you know what I am writing about, you will not get them in return.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines